All you need is:
White construction paper
Green construction paper
Pink construction paper
Green paint (preferably matching the paper)
Magnet if you want to hang it on the refrigerator
1. Paint the clothesline clip green and let it dry.
2. Cut out one large flower shape from the white construction paper, and one small flower shape from the pink construction paper. (You can just draw it out with a pencil)
3. Once the clip is done drying, glue the white flower to the clip. Glue the pink flower in the center on top.
4. Dip your child's thumb or pointer finger in the orange paint and let him/her make little polka dots on the petals of the white flower. (If hanging on the refrigerator, make sure to glue the clothes clip pointing down so that you can clip things to it!)
5. Cut out a leaf shape from the green paper and glue that to the clothesline clip below the flower.
6. I glued a magnet on the back of ours to display her artwork!
Here's the finished product! Ours was done back at Easter time :)
Here it is on the fridge!