Monday, August 30, 2010

monday Q and A

Getting to know YOU




The Q's.

 
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

6. How often to you eat out?

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?


*******************************

 
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

Unless I totally ruined their car, I would leave rather quickly! Although, I have had someone knick my car in a parking lot and it made me really mad. I wish they would have left a note. So, I guess I'll do the same :)

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?

God made me the way I am, so happy I will be.
But, I don't like my boobs post-breastfeeding (twice)...
Moving on!

 
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?

 
I like blogs that are funny, with lots of pictures (good ones), nice design and someone I can relate to.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?


Psh.. 0%.. My posts are totally honest. This is my life! I welcome you with open arms :)

 
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?


Pork! I don't like it. Except, I do like bacon. But I cook with beef a lot, so I'll go with pork.

6. How often to you eat out?


Some weeks more than others, mainly on the weekend because I am too lazy to cook. Never during the week though.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?


Both, depends on where I am going and what shoes I am wearing.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

 
I don't even know where to begin. Forgive and forget? I'd never want to tear my family apart. BUT, if I had to... I'd plan to chop him -or one thing in particular- into tiny pieces :) LOVE you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment