Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what we did today!!

A Little of This:
(dancin' she says)


On her crab stool "dancin" to Yo Gabba Gabba



And we took Noah to the doctor.. Poor little guy has a double ear infection AND a cold!
Good news though.. He weighs 19.7 lbs (43rd percentile) and is 28 1/2 inches long! (47th percentile) LoVe my Chunky Monkey!



After we got home from the doctor (while the kiddos were sleeping) I made this!!

Cupcake Flower Centerpiece


I used floral foam, zig zag pots, flowers, and mini tapered candles.
Pretty easy and pretty cute!
They are for Hannah's 3rd birthday! I am so excited I can't wait!


I also did a load of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher,
loaded the dishwasher, attempted to vaccuum,
dusted everything, made dinner, had company, bathtime, bedtime....


Oh, AND guess what!?I cut my hair.....
MYSELF :)


I think I did okay!? Please no laughing!!!
Don't pay any attention to my sick watery eyes or the fact that I have N0 makeup on :)

I guess it's time for bed! LOOONG day!

MOPS starts up again tomorrow! Super excited about that :) YAY for mommy time!!

1 comment:

  1. you are way to cute! I love this page you have!
    - missy

    ReplyDelete