Tuesday, September 21, 2010

always*sometimes*never

I have been seeing this a lot lately, so I thought I'd try it out :) Here's my attempt at it!


always


love staying at home with my kids and not working

 
have to get up in the middle of the night with Noah

 
get so nervous when it's time for me to take a shower
obsess over cleaning the house.. probably too much

 
chase and kiss my kids until they just can't take it anymore


think about how different my kids are from each other


tell my husband I love him when we get off the phone


enjoy watching "my shows" in peace and lovely quiet


have to do laundry every single day

trust everything and everyone

sometimes

sit around and do nothing all day on purpose

get super irritated when I have to "help" Hannah go potty. Which simply includes turning the light on that she can reach!

feel like I want a 3rd child (hope my husband doesn't read that one!!) ha!

sit on the floor with the kids and just play all day

miss working and feeling like my own person

obsess about the kids and if I'm being a good teacher/role model

don't mind doing the dishes

call my husband multiple times a day just to hear his voice

wish I would have stayed in school to be a nurse

never

feel like my house is clean

thought Hannah would turn out to be the person that she is

thought I would turn out to be who I am today

stop thinking about the past

lock doors, especially my car

brush Noah's two teeth (bad mommy!!)

have a clean shirt on... EVER




1 comment: