Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Crafts

This week, I am thinking of getting down on some crafty fall ideas from some of the different blogs I read. Hannah's birthday is this weekend so I have PLENTY to do before then but I just can't help but get started on these cutesy fall ideas. I have a thing for pumpkins. I wish it was fall all year, just so I could always have a pumpkin sitting on my porch. LOVE it!

Anyways here are some things I would LOVE to accomplish quite soon, if not this week:

Isn't it just beautiful?!!? I am so in love.
I found the idea here.
Make Mine Lime Fall Pumpkins


These, I am hoping, should be easy and non-time-consuming!
Fabric Pumpkins


Young and Crafty's
Metallic Pumpkins

Very cute, but looks a little time consuming for my two kiddos to handle.
Mandy's Yellow Corner's Monogrammed Pumpkins

That's all for now! Have a great fall ya'll! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these ideas. I saved them and plan on adding them to my fall to do list :) Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE IDEAS!!!! I think this weekend our family might just need to do a craft weekend and make Halloween crafts... thanks for this!! And I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had time for all this! I'm going to attempt the "paper pumpkins" they are ADORABLE! I'm happy to see you're my newest follower. I tried to see your blog but it won't let me :( Good luck on these craft's (I'll need it) I'd love to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete