Friday, September 24, 2010

Favors

I FINALLY finished the favor pails for Hannah's birthday. I will be MIA all weekend after this post, as I will have TONS of decorating and birthday-partying to do. I wanted to show you all what's in them and where everything is from :)

The adorable gift tags came from Amy's Party Couture. (I don't know if her account is active any longer) There are tons of shops like that one on Etsy's website though.
The pails came from Target's dollar section-ribbons already attached. That was a good and bad thing. Good because I didn't have to attach any ribbons. Bad because I had to UNattach them all to tie on the tags.
Inside the pails are striped pencils from Hobby Lobby, Mini Spiral Lollipops, Lollipop Washcloths, Mini Cupcake Lipglosses, and glitter slilly putty from Party City. I'm also going to have a basket of candy-shaped soaps for favors as well (they won't fit in the pails).

HAD to share a picture of the cupcake lipglosses. They are so adorable, there are no words. They are even smaller than they look in the picture :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment