Monday, September 20, 2010

plano balloon festival and baby Knox!

My good friend, Brandi, had her baby boy friday morning! He is as sweet as can be :)

Knox Rylan Beasley 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 inches long 9.17.10.He was born at 9:09am. I was scheduled to make it there about 9. Good thing I showed up early! I got to be in the room with her, it was AMAZING. See, I've never actually "given birth". Yes, I have two kids but they both entered the world via c-section. So, as you can imagine, it was very special for me to join in the birth of baby Knox. It's truly a miracle :)

Sweet baby boy :)

I stayed at the hospital pretty much all day with Brandi. That night we were planning on going to the Plano Balloon Festival.. But, it started to pour down rain right as we were ready to go. So, we went Saturday night around 8:30 just in time for the fireworks to start. Instead of walking with my gigantic double stroller practically two miles down to the festival... We stayed in the car and enjoyed the fireworks. Stress free!

Best darn picture I could get of the fireworks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friend!! I just love the name Knox!

    ReplyDelete