Friday, September 24, 2010

Pumpkins :)

I LOVE pumpkins. Seriously. They are just so darn adorable. I mean who doesn't love a pumpkin sitting here, there, and everywhere?! Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of pictures from around my house... Of course, they are all pictures of pumpkins :)

First I had to throw some in of bug. Maybe his smiles will brighten your day?!
 And now, for the pumpkins :)
 This is my table centerpiece. Floral arrangement is from Ross, the little calendar "365 days of wisdom" is from 75% off books at our local Garden Ridge Mall and the pumpkins are from Wal-mart.
LOVE THEM.

My super long and hard to decorate fireplace mantle.

Door sign from Hobby Lobby
Isn't she just adorable? She needs a boyfriend. She'll have one soon enough... She's from Hobby Lobby as well.

OK, that's enough pumpkin obsessing for one night.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are ready! I need to get in the spirit this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete