Friday, October 15, 2010

BIG Orange Pumpkin Farm!

Hello everyone! I have missed blogging. Sorry I've been MIA, I have good reason! We've been at school, dance class, MOPS meetings, costume hunting and today, the Pumpkin Farm!! It was a blast :) We went to the Bob Evans Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Richardson. The fam and I went there last year while I was preggo with Noah. Here is a picture of that for your enjoyment:

I can't believe how big I was and how tiny Hannah was just one year ago! Lots has happened since then!
Anyways, here's some pics of today. I went with my friends Brandi, her son Knox and her daughter Patience, and our friend Sarah and her son Casen. (I think that's how it's spelled) So here we are one year later!

Casen
Patience

Knox
Hannah

BUG!
Patience did NOT like the goats.
Knox didn't care to feed the goats either :)

Excuse the gum in my mouth.

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures! Did My Little Pumpkin Designs get in touch with you yet??

    ReplyDelete