Friday, October 1, 2010

Our Dining Room

This friday over at Kelly's Corner, it's time to show off your dining room!


This is my least favorite part of our house! I just don't like the oak wood furniture we have in there. I like darker wood, and more modern furniture. It's looking a little country to me in these pictures!


We have a funny shaped living room so it's hard to get a good picture of the dining room. 
This is the view from the kitchen. I love the star on the wall (like the one in our bedroom) but this one is much more rustic and I think it's adding to the country feel that I was not going for!
This is the view from our living room. Don't mind the high-chair in the corner ;)
This is the view from the opposite side of the dining room, looking into the kitchen.

That's all for the dining room......


----------------------------------------------------

A couple weeks ago was "Show us Your living rooms" and I obviously missed out on that. I actually sort of like our living room so I'll just add it into this post to make it easier.

This is the view from the dining room. I love our couches but I feel like it makes everything much darker since almost everything is brown. I am happy about our new rug though, it really brightened up the place!
This is my super-long and hard-to-decorate fireplace! I think it looks ok. I dressed it up with some pumpkins, squash, and a leaf garland. I usually have some little decorations lining the bottom, but someone named Bug will not leave them alone. So we moved them for now :)
This is the view from where the TV is. It looks over to our front door and down the hallway to our rooms. I hate that our rooms are RIGHT next to each other.
View from the hallway/entry.
The vinyl on the wall says "Home, where you treat friends like family and your family like friends"
View front the front door.
I LOVE our lamps! We got them from Hemispheres. I don't really like hemispheres style but I always find a lamp I can't live without!

Have a happy weekend everyone!

1 comment: