Monday, November 8, 2010

SO BUSY!

OH MY GOSH! I've been so busy with my new job and getting adjusted to life as a full-time working mommy again! No blogging for me :( I promise I'll catch up soon! I'm off the next two days and plan on taking lots of pictures of my kids that are growing way too fast! I can't believe Noah is going to be a year old in less than a month :( and of course I haven't had near as much time to plan his as I had for Hannah's but it's going to be cute I hope! Here's a little sneak peek of his theme :)



Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you here in blog land! I will make sure you get your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I LOVE it! great post. I will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete