Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blah

Busy week, New years was Saturday and I had to work Sunday-through NEXT Monday. And recently discovered I have stress-induced hives. School started back Tuesday for the kids which was fantastic (even though I missed it) and dance class started back again too (but we missed that also). Aah.... I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and have some days off in the near future. Good news though, as of December I was the top Leasing Agent in our company. I won $1000 on top of my normal commission.. Pretty good and I'm super happy :) We have another contest for the same prize/title for the rest of the year. I'd love to win a few in a row ;) We'll see. For now, I'm going to rest, hopefully get more sleep, get rid of my hives and try to relax. Have a good one everybody!

1 comment: