Monday, January 17, 2011

Most AMAZING Deal EVER!

I just LOVE this adorable necklace made by Chantelle Nicole. Call me cheesy but I love the symbolism behind my sweet husband’s name in the center heart, and my children’s surrounding the edges. To say that I adore this necklace, would be an understatement!!

I've had my eye on this necklace for a while, so I am very excited to share with you that for today only, GroopDealz is offering you your very own customized 'Capture My Heart' necklace for HALF off!!

Half off, meaning USUALLY $65.00 and CURRENTLY $32.50. Best. Deal. Ever.

I'm so happy my wonderful hubby is getting it for me for Valentine's Day! You should definitely send your husband a link to give him a little hint ;) It would make a wonderful gift for Mother's Day also.

I'm getting one for several women in life (who I will not mention) and I bet they are just going to love it!


Better grab yours today before they're all gone!!


Thank you to my sweet Josh, for getting me my very own :)


1 comment: