Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crazy weather and crayolas!

This past week has been crazy, between all the ice and snow and having to drive to work (which took me a lot longer than my usual hour) and the kids being completely bored at home, we've been itching to get outside and have some fun!

 Thankfully, the weather cleared up (and warmed up) a little on Sunday so the kids finally got to outside and play in the sun! Of course the bad weather joined us again today and I guess since Hannah has been so "bored" and I have been a little more frustrated than usual, she decided to color some beautiful pictures on the walls of her bedroom. Sweet girl! It's really all my fault because I was too lazy to get up and get her some paper (it was already WAY past her bedtime). Partly my fault, partly hers. Oh well, I know she gets the point to NEVER do that again. She' just not a 'color on the wall' kind of kid!


















I must work on the level that my frustration gets to when nothing is going right. I know everything could be much worse. BUT, when NEITHER child will go to bed two nights in a row,they're both sick, you've been working your butt off AND you're all alone... it's just NOT fun. Don't get me wrong though, we had a lot of fun while daddy was out of town. Just wish I could have stayed home everyday and just enjoyed the kids...It's been a crazy week at work and at home, but we're making it and hopefully we will continue to! I know one day I'll wish for more days like these in our jammies with nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment