Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday and belated Mother's Day

FIRST OFF.... let me just say that.... I did NOT get my blog back{yet}... However, I moved everything over here. So please click follow if you haven't already, because I lost all my followers and I'm really torn up about this blog mess!

So, from now on... the blog will be here @ this address.. No more confusion (blame it on Blogger).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 50th Birthday Mimi and a belated Mother's Day with the in-laws! I couldn't get many pictures of the adults that they would approve of.. So here is the decor and my lovelies.... :) Good enough right?











That is all!!


Hannah's girls night out

and

Hannah's room make-over coming up tomorrow!!

I know you're excited :) I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment