Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My newest project

Josh and I have been searching all over for a new sofa table. Of course I have checked out every antique/thrift store in town, when I finally found this little beauty!



And I turned it into this:


 It took like a kajillion coats of stain to finally get it the color I want! I did NOT like the staining process... very frustrating :(


Isn't it lovely!?!? I'm so in love and so happy with the way it turned out! It goes so well with the red and orange accents we have around the living room and just really completed the look of the room overall!


And here are some smaller projects I've been working on.. They aren't finished yet :)








I'll post more pictures of course when they are all finished and hanging in their new homes!!

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment