Thursday, June 2, 2011

in -n- out

With the new opening of In 'N' Out Burger near our house, we HAD to go see what all the excitement was about! We waited for a bit before going to avoid lines but, it was pretty packed when we got there. We decided to go the drive-thru route and ate in the car! It was fun getting our food in a little perfect-for-the-car box! The food was amazing, which is amazing coming from me! I do NOT like hamburgers, cheeseburgers or anything to do with them. I don't know why, because I love beef. Just no burgers. But, I'm proud to say that I LOVE their burgers! So, you know they must be good! It's a must-try if there is one in your area.





Pretty dang good cell phone pictures. If I do say so myself!

I love the little details of scripture on the inside of the cups, and the bottom of my burger bag!
So.. we made it.. and the whole deal only took us 20 minutes. In & Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment