Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Cupcakes and “Countdown to Candy”

Some little things I’ve been working on!

I made a cute “Countdown to Candy” sign. I can’t wait until it’s time to put it out! Pretty easy to make!

September 2011 017
Materials:

2- 4 x 4 blocks of wood
1- 4x8 block of wood
Scrapbook paper
Ribbon
Vinyl letters {you can go to a scrapbook store and use their Cricut machine if you don’t have one}
Modge podge
Ribbon or tulle

Directions:
-Modge podge the scrapbook paper onto the blocks and distress if you want. I sanded mine down a little to rough it up.

-Place your letters and number on top of the scrapbook paper.

-Put them all together and tie with ribbon if you choose. I used glittery orange tulle for mine. Thick black satin ribbon would be pretty as well!


I also made some pumpkin spice cupcakes for my bible study group tomorrow! SO cute!
September 2011 018September 2011 019

I love the little pumpkins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment