Thursday, September 15, 2011

Noah is Twenty One Months Old!

Bubba-nator!!!!

Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 005

YOU are TWENTY ONE months old! Oh, how the time flies when you’re having as much fun as you are! Even though you are only 21 months old, every time someone asks me how old you are I just say 2 because it’s easier that way. Plus, it’ll sting less the day you actually turn TWO!

It’s sad and fun at the same time that your birthday is coming up in the early part of December. Instead of writing you a lovey dovey note this month, I am going to tell you about all the crazy things you do. That way, I won’t forget and you can have a good laugh when you’re older!

So here goes:

-You want to sleep in my bed. Every night you get your blanky and cup, run to my room and say “Your b, your b!!!” B=Bed. My bed. Not your bed. That has to change.

Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 117
-You have slowed down on fighting with your sister but you still don’t like to share much.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 144
-You started Mother’s Day Out last Thursday. You were hesitant at first, but you recognized one of your teachers from last year and I heard you had a pretty great day!
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 185
-You don’t cry as much anymore when I have to go somewhere. You are willing tell me bye and go about your business. Very grown up of you!
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 344
-You love trucks, planes and trains. You call airplanes “p-planes” and you tell me about them ALL the time. Seriously, ALL the time. It’s ok though it’s cute…even after you’ve yelled it at me for the 25th time in the car.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 457
-Baby dolls are not your favorite anymore. It was so cute when you’d carry them about like you were being a little daddy. I don’t mind that you have switched over to trucks though!
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 316
-You can count to 10! With my help of course. You love counting and we are working on teaching you to recognize and say a few letters. You are more interested in physical activity than you are learning. Your sister was the complete opposite. It’s just a boy thang.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 097
-You love to play outside still. Mainly, in the water. I can’t keep you OUT of the dog’s water bowl and food. So now, every single time you dump Lucy’s bowl of food, I make you pick up every last piece. Except now I think you think it’s a game. –1 point for mommy.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 114
-You dump ALL of the water outside of the tub onto the floor every time you take a bath. It frustrates me to no end. You have to stop doing this.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 104
-You’re super cute and love to take pictures. I can get you to sit, and pose in any way and every time you will say “Cheeese!” and give me the cutest smile ever! I LOVE this about you!
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 095
-I’m not sure how many teeth you have now, because you’re in bed at the moment. But, I know there’s a lot and you are getting more. Pretty sure you have about 5 molars and of course all of your front 4 top and bottom teeth. I think your little vampire-pointy teeth are coming in. At least they’re pretty sharp and won’t hurt as much. It doesn’t seem to make you fussy, but it does make you want to sleep with me. Again, that has to stop.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 146
-I’m pretty sure you don’t like to eat anything but chicken and cheese at this point. You were always the one at the table who would finish every one else’s food. Now, I have to beg you to eat. I know it’s just a phase. So I wont worry too much about it.
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 445
-Lately, you are too busy to snuggle. But when you do, you love it! You giggle and give BIG hugs and kiss me lots of kisses. I miss your sweet kisses so I have to steal them all day long. You don’t mind, you give me a quick peck and keep on running!
Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 507

I think I have just about covered everything!!!!

All in all, I love you stinker pot!

Love, Mommy

Hannah and Noah's Photoshoot- Central Park 528

No comments:

Post a Comment