Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gobble Gobble! Turkey Nutter Butters!

As most of you have seen on Pinterest, there is a cute little Nutter Butter turkey guy just waiting for someone to copy make. However, I actually found this little guy in an old recipe book I found in a box of old stuff. I was surprised to see him on Pinterest but what CAN’T you find on that site!? Love it!

I decided to make these little guys for the teachers at Hannah and Noah’s school {aka, my work place} for the last day before Thanksgiving week. They were having a little feast at school {more on that to come} and I thought these little gobblers would be a perfect treat! 
They were easy enough to make that I could let the kiddos help and they were a lot of fun too! They need lots of drying time though so try and make them a day ahead of time.
{The only thing I did differently was use Oreos instead of of the chocolate wafers, because they are kind of hard to find and I’m sorta lazy!}

turkey-shopping-list1
The assembly process is pretty much self explanatory. Just use the photo above as your guideline. Simple as that!

Fall 2011 008Fall 2011 012

Whether you decide to make these for Thanksgiving dinner favors, for the kids’ table, that class party you reluctantly signed up for or even something to take to your coworkers; these Little Gobblers will be the talk of the event… and might even out shine the “real” turkey.

You can see the original “online” posting of these little gobblers
here, with a more in depth tutorial on making them. Also, a printable shopping list!



Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment