Monday, November 7, 2011

On My {before} Christmas Wishlist!

I have found several things this year that I’m super interested in being involved in and/or doing myself! It’s going to be a fun holiday season!!

1.
Project Life - I’m mega excited about this one and pray that I can keep up with all of 2012! It’ll be AWESOME when it’s all finished!!!
sample-pictureaday 

2.
December Daily- It’s like Project Life.. but only for the month of December! So festive!
December23_Spread1-500x327

3. 21 Day Challenge at {A bowl Full of Lemons}- Starting December 1st my house will become super organized!
BFOLprojectbutton

4. Holiday Photo Checklist- Going to try so hard to complete this one! It’ll go perfect with December Daily!
170128530_1C3vBuJL_c

I think that’s enough to keep me very busy for a very long time!!

Happy {upcoming} holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment