Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fickle Pickle Designs

I just wanted to share some things I have been making for my shop! So far, everything is going really well. And, I’m really enjoying having an excuse to craft on a daily basis! Hobby Lobby is surely tired of me by now…

Etsy Shop 005
Women’s Headbands
Etsy Shop 080
Toddler Headbands
Etsy Shop 105Etsy Shop 025
Infant and Toddler Hats
CSC_0050
Infant Burp Cloths
Etsy Shop 112
Camera Strap Covers
etsy crosses 004
Wooden Crosses
Etsy Shop 043
Toddler Aprons
Infant Headband Etsy Shop 033
Women’s Aprons
Etsy Shop 087
Women’s Necklaces
Etsy Shop 065
And, infant & toddler hair clips!


Phew, that’s a lot!

Don’t forget to “Like” my Facebook page for current discount codes and specials!
Make sure you Follow my blog {on the right sidebar}  as well to keep up with fun giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment