Friday, August 24, 2012

Annual Posting of Fall Wreaths!

I adore fall, and I can't wait : )

1) Bark & Straw Fall Wreath

@ Design Sponge

Sometimes, it just looks better natural! I think it would be so cute with a big sparkly “C'” on it!

2) Pom Pom Wreath

@ Nature's Heirloom

This looks like a huge bed of fall mums, doesn't it?

I LOVE mums and love pom poms. Fall colors are just so pretty.

looks like mums

3) Yarn Feather Wreath

@ Tattered and Inked
I love the texture of this unique fall wreath. The little spray of
feathers and trio of buttons are perfect. I feel like I need feathers in my
fall decor this year after seeing this wreath!

4) Moss Rock Wreath

@ Crafts 'n Coffee
This one is described as "like a walk in the woods." It truly is.
Dollar Tree moss rocks - yes! And she just tucked in a few silk leaves and
a poked in a fake pumpkin on a pick. Her plan is to easily remove the fall
items after the season, and re-dress the wreath for spring with new accents.
Such a great idea. Don’t have to throw anything away!

a new take, with craft moss rocks

5) Fall Leaf Initial

@ The Thrifty Abode

I've seen a lot of less traditional wreaths in the past year - hanging monograms
like this, or square frames decorated and hung on the door instead of the wall.
This fall leaf initial is beautiful!! It could be used alone, or added on top
of another wreath. Psst - this would look lovely on a mantel, too!



What are your crafty ideas for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment