Friday, July 5, 2013

swim lessons 2013


My friend and I decided to sign our kids up for swim lessons this year together so they’d hopefully be in the same class! We were so happy to find out that they were all on the same level and that the 3 year olds could be with Hannah since she’s 5!
Sadly, I lost a couple pictures of them when I had to replace my phone last week.
So, I only have pictures from the last day now, which our friends couldn’t make because of the holiday. Bummer!
BUT….! Hannah finally knows how to swim and Noah is much less afraid of the water! He took a few tumbles into the water last year and it scared us all to death.
I’m so happy their comfortable enough with the water to go in without floaties and attempt their hearts out at swimming alone.

Swim Lessons

DSC_0191
The picture quality is awful! I just can’t figure out how to take better pictures at the indoor pools….

DSC_0198 DSC_0200 DSC_0205 DSC_0207 DSC_0208 DSC_0227

1 comment: