Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hannah’s First LOST Tooth!

For a few nights, I tried to wiggle that little sucker out.. But it wasn’t budging.

I really, really didn’t want Hannah to lose it when I wasn’t around.

On Sunday morning (July 14) I was taking to Hannah to her class at church. Outside the classroom door, I checked her tooth to make sure it wasn’t too wiggly and sent her in. I told the teacher her tooth could fall out at any moment and to please watch out for that.

Well, turns out… when we went to pick her up, she comes to the door of the class like “Hey, my tooth fell out.” No big deal. GEEZ! I knew that would happen.

DSC_0456 DSC_0458
I just love that snaggle-toothed grin!
DSC_0459  

OH WELL! The TOOTH FAIRY WAS COMING!!!

Hannah got her little note ready and put her teensy tooth in the little pocket in her pillow and we read a sweet little tooth fairy book.
DSC_0461
DSC_0462
{goodness. those nails.}

We made sure her tooth was safe and in sight for the fairy to find.

We tucked her in, kissed her good night and we all went to bed.

Yes, that’s right… we fell asleep. Thank goodness Mr. Spouse suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and remembered.

Don’t worry, it ends well.

Hannah was surprised with a sparkly $5 bill and a cute little stuffed animal the next morning :)

And to everyone’s surprise, the little tooth next to the lost one was wiggly the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment