Monday, October 14, 2013

Hannah is SIX!


Normally Hannah picks the theme of her birthday and she lets me have free reign on the details. This year, I let her pick out every.single.thing. to ensure that it was exactly how she wanted it to be.

For her 6th birthday party she really just wanted to meet everyone at her favorite playground and play! I was totally up for that! We had the scare of rain the entire week before and I was beyond worried about it. I didn’t make a back-up plan {per Hannah’s request} because my sweet glass-half-full girl said it would be fun with her friends even if it was raining! Fine with me!
DSC_0625 
Birthday invites designed by Hannah and executed by mommy!

Her actual birthday was on Saturday.We let her open her presents from us {minus one} before the day started.
20130927_204843

She had a football game, soccer game and her brother had soccer as well. After the last game we had a quiet dinner at Black Eyed Pea {her choice} with the grandparents only {her choice as well}. We really just wanted it to be a nice time of reflecting on her six years of life and how much she has grown!
20130928_160834 

An interview with Hannah on her 6th birthday:

*My favorite thing to say is: I LOVE YOU.

*My favorite song is: TAYLOR SWIFT’S SONGS

*My favorite color is: TEAL.

*My favorite drink is: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE.

*My favorite food is: PIZZA.

*I like to go eat at: CHICK-FIL-A

*My favorite store is: H&M, OLD NAVY, MACY’S {PHEW!}

*The coolest person I know is: DADDY.

*The funniest person I know is: DADDY.

*The sweetest person I know is: MOMMY.

*When I'm outside I love to: MAKE COLLECTIONS {OF ROCKS, LEAVES, ACORNS..}

*When I'm inside I love to: MAKE STUFF FOR YOU AND COLOR AT MY DESK

*If I could go anywhere in the world I'd go to: DISNEY WORLD.

*I like to watch: BARBIE FAIRY MOVIES, AND SPROUT.

*My friends are: EMERSON AND ALLY AND MAYA AND TAYLOR AND SAVANNAH AND EVERYONE IN MY CLASS.

*My favorite thing to do with Daddy is: PLAY SOCCER.

*My favorite thing to do with Mommy is: SNUGGLE.

*My favorite thing to do with Noah is: PLAY OUTSIDE.

*My teacher is: MS. DAVIS

*I like when we read: PIGEON BOOKS! {BY MO WILLEMS}

*When I am six I hope to: RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO TRAINING WHEELS, AND LEARN TO READ BETTER.

*I know that Jesus: IS IN MY HEART. HE SAVED EVERYONE.

*When I grow up I hope to: BE A DOCTOR AND HELP PEOPLE OR ANIMALS.

Sunday, I got everything packed up and headed to Arbor Hills. I was praying it was not crowded or totally taken over in the pavilion by the playground. Thankfully, my mom saved the day and pulled up just in time to help me hold some tables and get everything decorated before our sweet girl arrived! Daddy brought Hannah and Noah along with the cake, and most of the food. {Thanks so much daddy}!!
DSC_0655 - Copy DSC_0657 - Copy DSC_0678 DSC_0676 DSC_0692 DSC_0695 DSC_0698 DSC_0699 DSC_0701DSC_0700DSC_0713 - Copy

She was so excited to see all of her decorations and told me that she loved them very much and they were perfect! {Score!}
DSC_0653 DSC_0684

Soon after she arrived, our family arrived, and then all of her friends arrived. She was being pulled in so many directions I don’t think she knew what to do but PLAY! She had a total blast with her friends.
DSC_0714 - Copy DSC_0715 - Copy DSC_0718 - Copy DSC_0722DSC_0724 - Copy DSC_0726 DSC_0727 DSC_0731 DSC_0753 - Copy DSC_0755 DSC_0759
DSC_0766 DSC_0771 - Copy DSC_0774 - Copy DSC_0775 - Copy
Hannah got a big surprise when her sweet kinder teacher, Ms. Davis, showed up. All of her classmates were super excited and surprised too. They all crowded around her and she couldn’t move! Needless to say, she is the best teacher ever!
DSC_0762 DSC_0763 - Copy
After playing, we sang Happy Birthday and cut the cake. We planned on opening presents in the pavilion but it was a little too crazy and Hannah decided she just wanted to keep playing with her friends. So we opened up presents at home after the party.
DSC_0747 - Copy DSC_0751 - Copy DSC_0752 - Copy

She got so many wonderful things and is so lucky to have such great family and friends!

DSC_0780 DSC_0782 DSC_0786 - Copy 
Her big present from mommy and daddy was a new bike!
DSC_0793

Happy Birthday sweet Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment