Thursday, May 22, 2014

Noah’s Last Day of Pre-K 4’s!

I cannot believe the fall of this year will bring my baby boy’s LAST year of preschool ever! He went three days this year and absolutely loved it. Our little guy learned so much about our Savior, made so many wonderful friends, and learned so much academically as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better preschool or better teachers! Next year, he will go 4 days a week. What is so crazy to me, is how much he grew in one year. I am pretty sure he grew more than 3 inches! He went from being a size 3 in September, to a size 5 this summer! It just blows my mind. He is getting so big and so smart, just like his sister. They both are such a joy to us and we are so proud of who they are! These last preschool years are more upsetting to me than they were in regards to Hannah because Noah is my last baby! My last little one to send off to preschool… But, we have so much fun and life is getting easier with little ones!

Here is his, so precious looking, on his first day of pre-k!
DSC_0607
I just swoon… could he be any more handsome!?

The last few days of school were filled with parties, programs, chapel and more! He was beyond excited to show Hannah and I around his class, and to show us all the things he had been making. He literally read his entire ABC’s book to Hannah and I. I was so proud of him, and so proud of Hannah for listening so intently and being such a great big sister.

DSC_1483DSC_1487DSC_1488DSC_1498DSC_1502DSC_1520
Funny story… After the first song the kids sang, it got real quiet waiting for the music to start. All of a sudden I hear Noah say Mom! Mom!… The microphone was very close to him, mind you. I kind of do some hand gestures to get him to keep quiet. But then he yells “I gotta go POTTY”!!! and his voice echoed throughout the church. I died laughing. I quickly ran up to get him off stage and when we came back, Josh told us how several other kids followed suit after us. Too funny!

He is so precious, smart, handsome, caring, passionate and loving! He’s grown so much in one year. I cannot wait to see what his future holds!

2014-05-17 13.14.03

No comments:

Post a Comment